This year, I have three copies of the boxed version of the H&R Block TaxCut Software: Premium Federal + e-File to giveaway. It’s a $34.95 value.
The TaxCut software is similar to the online version, but it lives on your computer. If you want to be able to work on your return without internet access, this is the option for you. Here are some of the features:
- Report investments, dividends, retirement income and home sales.
- Includes videos that help explain specific situations such as home office
deductions and the Alternative Minimum Tax.
- Supports Schedule A for itemizing and Schedule C for self-employment.
- Only from H&R Block: One Ask a Tax Advisor session included. An H&R Block tax
professional can help answer your tax question via a 1-on-1 phone or e-mail
- Only from H&R Block: Worry-free Audit Support® offers guidance plus an H&R
Block enrolled agent to represent you in the event of an audit.
If you have questions about your taxes, especially changes to the tax code included in the stimulus package, check out their Digits community. The information is provided by tax professionals, but in an easy-to-understand format. You can also post questions to the community.
And now for the contest. There are two ways to win. The promotion closes next Friday at 6PM. I will email the winners for their addresses. You’ll have 72 hours to respond, then I’ll contact someone else.
Entry method 1: Subscribe to my feed. You’ll see a two-word phrase in the footer. Email me that phrase at Aryn @ soundmoneymatters.com. This earns two entries.
Entry method 2: For non-subscribers, you can just post a comment below. This earns one entry.
Note: this isn’t working, so just leave a note in the comments.
Now tell all your friends. I’ve got three copies to giveaway, so there are lots of chances to win!